They are a LDS homeschooling family of six, who took the year off to do some round the world traveling. They have met many people, learned many things, taught others, had some funny and not so funny bumps along the way, and seemed to really have a wonderful time. They took some incredible pictures and shared some wonderful experiences.
I hope to be able to take the kids to some countries before they leave home. We are studying world history more in depth in a couple of years and I'm hoping we can take them overseas then. We do love to travel, but of course with a farm, leaving takes a little preplanning with our neighbor-who is just a wonderful friend!
Some countries/continents I'd like to see:
- Ireland
- United Kingdom
- France
- Italy
- Norway/Sweden/Finland
- Japan
- Australia and New Zealand
- Africa-Egypt, Morocco, Madagascar and others. I would also love to go on a real safari.
- Canada (Prince Edward Island for sure!)
- China-Tibet area
- India
- South America-Peru, Brazil, Chile.
Heck I might as well list the whole darn earth at that rate! LOL!
I'd also like to visit these states:
- Maryland-Cape Cod area
- Maine-the coast
- upper New York in the country
- California-been once when I was a teen, would like to take the kids
- Utah
- Vermont
- Oregon
- Montana
- Kentucky
I've already visited/lived in the following: California, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan, Austria, Mexico.

No comments:
Post a Comment