Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heaven help me today...

I am taking the kids out to Kohl's and Target to do some shopping for some new clothes. I normally head to the thrift shop, but they have play clothes so far and need some nice jeans. I bought some on clearance late last year and early this year. I tried to make sure they were a little 'too' big and long. Normally that helps make them last a little longer...not this year. They were quite big on B last year and now they look like she's wearing her little brother's pants! Too tight and too short! Some of J's are just barely long enough, but he needs a few new pair and some new church pants and shoes...

I've decided to forego the school work today for my own sanity so we can leave early and I can get back home to cook a decent dinner (we are babysitting tomorrow and have plenty of time to do a double work load then).

No comments: