We're almost finished with school today...we took a break for lunch (grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup and strawberries) and the kids ran off to play in J's room after they were done. They are playing Animal Rescue and Adoption...LOL. I can see we've been watching too many episodes of Animal Planet at night! They are being so nice...we only have outloud reading and journaling left to do. I think I'll sit here just a little longer, finish my post, put two items on Ebay and then call them back. By then they'll probably be yelling at each other for some reason or another and I'll need to separate them!
The temps went down again though. But it sure poured down last night. The animals didn't seem bothered by it and all but one, Pedro, looked nice and dry. That horse just loves to stand out in the rain! He does have alot of winter hair though and he'd been sweating the last couple of days. Poor fella.
We sold another one of the male goats. We now have 1 left. Then we'll be down to 6. 6 goofy, fence climbing, loud mouthed, opinionated, pushy, food hogs! They are funny though and if you've never had a goat come up to you for some lovin's then you don't know what your missing! They love giving little 'burpy' kisses. It's weird, but cute!
Well the kids are already starting in on each other...I'd better go....
Oh...and the freezer, after it's so called repair yesterday, is still icing up! Guess who I get to call today?! Fun....
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment