
Hope you all had a wonderful and safe evening!
I sat on the bed and watched a marathon of Law and Order. Then called the kids in to watch the ball drop. I was surprised at how old Dick Clark was looking...was it just me or did his speech sound slurred? Did he have a stroke or something? I always miss news since I don't really watch it...my friend fusses at me all the time about it, but it just depresses me so I just don't watch anymore.
The kids were so silly acting and loud...oh my. I almost sent them to bed twice. They did finally calm down and then crashed after we sent them to bed. Of course they are up now at 8 am...What happened to sleeping in!?
New Years Resolutions...people always make those things...I know many aren't kept. Here's a few of ours.
J says: to play better at soccer and to keep his room tidier.
B says: to play more video games (I don't think so girl!, was my reply), she just laughed! She says she'll eat healthier cereal! Goofball! Then she says: "Well, I don't really need to do things better since I'm already good at everything! I'm just perfect!" Man did she and I just laugh out loud! She says she has to think about it.
Steve: he's going to eat healthier and lose 20 lbs.
Me: I'm going to plan our meals better, so we won't eat out so often and to help Steve. I'm going to do my visiting teaching regularly. I'm going to get up earlier, get the kids school things ready in a timely manner, get them up, have breakfast together, take our time with schooling and read each evening to them. I'm also going to have my scrapbook caught up here shortly. Britney and I are also going to be working on a quilt together. I have stuff enough to make 3 other quilts too, from a quilt exchange I did a while back. I have the top of one finished and that's the one we'll be working on.
That's about it for now...
I sat on the bed and watched a marathon of Law and Order. Then called the kids in to watch the ball drop. I was surprised at how old Dick Clark was looking...was it just me or did his speech sound slurred? Did he have a stroke or something? I always miss news since I don't really watch it...my friend fusses at me all the time about it, but it just depresses me so I just don't watch anymore.
The kids were so silly acting and loud...oh my. I almost sent them to bed twice. They did finally calm down and then crashed after we sent them to bed. Of course they are up now at 8 am...What happened to sleeping in!?
New Years Resolutions...people always make those things...I know many aren't kept. Here's a few of ours.
J says: to play better at soccer and to keep his room tidier.
B says: to play more video games (I don't think so girl!, was my reply), she just laughed! She says she'll eat healthier cereal! Goofball! Then she says: "Well, I don't really need to do things better since I'm already good at everything! I'm just perfect!" Man did she and I just laugh out loud! She says she has to think about it.
Steve: he's going to eat healthier and lose 20 lbs.
Me: I'm going to plan our meals better, so we won't eat out so often and to help Steve. I'm going to do my visiting teaching regularly. I'm going to get up earlier, get the kids school things ready in a timely manner, get them up, have breakfast together, take our time with schooling and read each evening to them. I'm also going to have my scrapbook caught up here shortly. Britney and I are also going to be working on a quilt together. I have stuff enough to make 3 other quilts too, from a quilt exchange I did a while back. I have the top of one finished and that's the one we'll be working on.
That's about it for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment