Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Removing Pen ink and a Sick Kid....

I worked yesterday removing the pen ink from some of our good clothes. Took quite a bit of rubbing alcohol, a whole role of paper towels, oxy clean and a bit of time. I got the skirt completely free of ink and most of the nicer clothes taken care of. There were a bunch of my farm shirts in there, but those I don't mind having ink on...there are all sorts of other stuff stained on them too so...

Poor Tall Girl went to bed last night feeling a little puny. She got up this morning and had a bout of sickness. She's been laying around most of the day...reading and watching movies online through Netflix.

She took a long nap this afternoon, which was great for her body. But now she's up, not quite ready to head back to bed and watching another Netflix movie with Maggie.


No comments: