Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Me again....LOL

I need to keep up here, lol! So lets see...I got new glasses...ya'll wanna see? Ok....no laughing cause I think I look like a school marm...oh wait, who am I kidding, I am a school marm, LOL!

Atleast I can see better now and my eyes aren't hurting as bad. I really wish I could wear contacts, but my eyes are so super sensitive that I just have a really hard time with them.

Here we have Little Man...who is goofy as ever. Chocolate pudding made himself and painted onto his face. Funny kid!

And my ponies...I'm teaching Charmer to bow...he's learned it well. He is all about food though so he'll do anything for me if I have some treats...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sure Napoleon would do that in exchange for a treat, LOL!

Karies place said...

Funny kid. Something my dd would do.

Love your photo. Very pretty.