Soccer season has been great! Our team is just really working well together and I'm so proud of them. I can't wait till next year. I am hoping to have some of them move up with me and play up. They can do it too. This was just some practice time before the game. If you can find me...I am the shorty in the dark blue shirt, blue jeans and pink hat, lol. Also standing in front of me at the beginning is Tall Girl. I had to put her hair up for her game. She hates doing it and hates me doing it, but she can't see otherwise. We recently had it cut so now it's short. I'll get pics of it later.
Here's part of the game that day. The team we played were a lot of fun to play. You could tell the coached similar to me. His kids were having a great time laughing with ours. Kids kept knocking each other down...feet everywhere, but not one kid got bent out of shape about it. They kept playing.
And here's where he takes the penalty shot. He's good at those.
No comments:
Post a Comment